Re: Hotel situation

2016-01-08 18:13:36
At 8:19 AM -0800 1/5/16, Ole Jacobsen wrote:

 Las Vegas would clearly win, but I have a strong impression that
 many of our attendees would object to going there. (It also happens
 to be a "tourist destination" for reasons that kind of escapes
 me, but that's yet another discussion).

I'd be very upset if we started meeting in perhaps the last remaining all-smoking-all-the-time location in the U.S. or Canada.

--
Randall Gellens
In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up