Re: Hotel situation

2016-01-09 14:25:36
 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; }  and then there was that time physicists met in Las Vegas and the
town told them never to return.

http://physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com/2015/09/one-winning-move.html

L.

the only winning move is not to bet on -00.

On Saturday, January 9, 2016, 11:14 AM, Randall Gellens