Re: Hotel situation

2016-01-09 23:33:08
At 8:25 PM +0000 1/9/16, Lloyd Wood wrote:

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } and then there was that time physicists met in Las Vegas and the town told them never to return.

 <>http://physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com/2015/09/one-winning-move.html

 L.

 the only winning move is not to bet on -00.

Amusing story, although I expect that, were the IETF to try and emulate this, the hotel would find it one of their most profitable weeks. Likely the bar tabs alone would fund the entire hotel operation, with gambling winnings providing pure gravy.