Re: [dhcwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-anonymity-profile-06.txt> (Anonymity profile for DHCP clients) to Proposed Standard

2016-02-22 00:33:42
On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Lorenzo Colitti
<lorenzo(_at_)google(_dot_)com>
wrote:

I don't see how that text is different from the text that's already in the
draft, except it actually provides clear guidance. Why not use it?

Christian pointed out that this text has been revised in -08. When I read
the new text, "When these options enable stateless address configuration
hosts using the anonymity profile SHOULD use stateless address
configuration instead of stateful address configuration", as an implementer
I know what to do. Thank you.