Re: Concerns about Singapore

2016-04-08 13:09:24

I understand from a family memember who made that crossing multiple times
recently, a 3 hour delay is not unusual.

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016, Dave Crocker wrote:

On 4/8/2016 7:43 AM, Michael Richardson wrote:
Could a person stay in Skudai (Malaysia), and travel in every day for our
meetings?

That's a suburb of Johor, just into Malaysia from Singapore, so I believe the
answer is yes, though I don't know what the transit times will be or whether
it's a fully reliable path.  The two countries sometimes make that border
awkward.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Proofpoint Essentials.
Visit the following link to report this email as spam:
https://us1.proofpointessentials.com/index01.php?mod_id=11&mod_option=logitem&mail_id=ZYUcyKuA1vKX&rid=113885848&report=1