Re: Concerns about Singapore

2016-04-08 15:19:39

Michael,

Check your favorite hotel booking site. There are plenty of
reasonable hotels in Singapore, and it is a small city with
very good and very inexpensive transportation options including
a metro system and reasonable taxis.

I have only one real complaint: it's too hot and humid for my
liking, but then again I could also describe Singapore as a
very large air-conditioned shopping center disguised as a country :-)

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher
The Internet Protocol Journal
Office:  +1 415-550-9433
Cell:    +1 415-370-4628
docomo: (090) 3337-9311
Web: protocoljournal.org
E-mail: olejacobsen(_at_)me(_dot_)com

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016, Michael Richardson wrote:

Andrew Allen <aallen(_at_)blackberry(_dot_)com> wrote:
    > According to the Web link posted earlier Malaysia has similar laws.

Yes, I wasn't suggesting it because of laws, but rather because I thought it
might have a larger variety of price ranges in hotels.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software
Works