Re: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-nomcom-procexp-00.txt

2016-04-11 09:25:31

John C Klensin <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com> wrote:
    > (2) There is a brief period for community challenges to those who have
    > not attended three of five meetings, paralleling the period in which
    > the Secretariat checks to be sure those who have claimed three of five
    > meetings really did attend.

That's not how it works now, btw.
The nomcom chair vets the people as they volunteer.
(I wrote poor ruby to scrape the secretariat provided interface to do it in
bulk.  We might get JSON replies soon...)

This may involve communicating with them to determine if they perhaps changed
employers, or emails, etc.

But, we still have a challenge period in the schedule.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-