Re: Concerns about Singapore

2016-04-11 09:16:41
FWIW, last week was not the first time I heard Singapore mentioned,
although I don't remember the context in which it had previously been
mentioned.   We need to have both more transparency about which locations
are being considered, and also a process for registering feedback on these
locations.   E.g., feedback on the IETF mailing list probably isn't
sufficient, because it's hard to keep track of the entirety of that mailing
list even if you subscribe to it, so a comment there could very easily get
lost.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Yoav Nir