Re: IETF95 remote attendance

2016-04-15 10:59:02
On Fri, 15 Apr 2016, Meetecho IETF support wrote:

- 1976 accesses to Meetecho (multiple accesses by the same user within the same session are counted only once).

- 621 registered remote participants.

- 712 unique remote participants joined Meetecho through the week; among these, 282 opted to also put their Registration ID.

I attended at least 5 different sessions using Meetecho, didn't register my meeting ID (because I couldn't get it to work). I was sitting in the session room on the "ietf" wifi, primarily using Meetecho to fulfil my jabber scribe duties.

Was I counted as remote attendee?

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike(_at_)swm(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se