Re: IETF95 remote attendance

2016-04-15 07:08:18
Il 15/04/2016 13:56, Joseph Lorenzo Hall ha scritto:
On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 7:18 AM, Stewart Bryant
<stewart(_dot_)bryant(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

On 15/04/2016 12:03, Meetecho IETF support wrote:

- 712 unique remote participants joined Meetecho through the week; among
these, 282 opted to also put their Registration ID.

There was something odd about the registration number system.

I tried to enter my registration number a few times but it rejected it every
time.

Since it did not REQUIRE(sic)  the registration number  I just used the
option not to enter it.

I had to enter "Joseph Hall" instead of "Joe Hall" to get it to take my Reg. ID.

Your first and last name must be identical to the name used to register.