Re: Interim step on meetings site feedback for sites currently under active consideration

2016-04-19 13:59:48
You're right, I failed to account for remote participation.   In principal,
however, the IAD can account for this too, both by looking at remote
attendance, assuming that we start collecting better statistics, and by
looking at participation on mailing lists and in the writing and reviewing
of drafts.   All of this data is available.

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Vinayak Hegde <vinayakh(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>