Re: Interim step on meetings site feedback for sites currently under active consideration

2016-04-19 14:35:58

On Apr 19, 2016, at 2:55 PM, Ted Lemon <mellon(_at_)fugue(_dot_)com> wrote:

It should be pretty easy for the IAD to measure this by comparing the list of
newcomers in Argentina to the list of participants in Berlin, for example.

But I was interested in addressing this part:

 I'm very hopeful that some of the
South Americans who attended their first IETF meeting because
it was held in Buenos Aires will continue to participate (as in:
bring in work and participate in ongoing work, and not as in: sit
in meetings)

that would be, for example, WG mailing list contributions from Latin America
(or at least subscriptions since IETF95) .

it’s very difficult to measure… but I’m open to suggestions.

Christian

I am fairly sure that they already do this, and possibly may even have made
presentations about it from time to time at the plenary... :)

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Christian O'Flaherty
<christian(_dot_)oflaherty(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
<mailto:christian(_dot_)oflaherty(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>> wrote:

On Apr 18, 2016, at 2:41 PM, Melinda Shore
<melinda(_dot_)shore(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com