Re: Interim step on meetings site feedback for sites currently under active consideration

2016-04-21 14:13:46

On 21 Apr 2016, at 4:54 PM, Ted Lemon <mellon(_at_)fugue(_dot_)com> wrote:

   And like you, I found this trip much easier than going to Asia, although I
know our colleagues from Asia found it just the opposite. :)

Not necessarily. Asia’s a big place. Travel to Japan and Taipei was for me more
difficult than Buenos Aires, and significantly more difficult than anywhere in
North America.

Yoav