Re: Interim step on meetings site feedback for sites currently under active consideration

2016-04-20 20:08:20
On 4/20/16 08:26, thomas nadeau wrote:

On Apr 20, 2016, at 6:48 AM, Harald Alvestrand
<harald(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no> wrote:

If we see a large cohort of first-time Buenos Aires attendees show up at
later meetings (Berlin being the first chance for them to show), we have
a strong signal that they thought it was worth it, and likely that
having the meeting in BA helped the community by helping recruit them.
Case closed (apart from some corner case possibilities I'm sure we,
being engineers, can all imagine).

If we don't see such a cohort, we need to dig deeper.
Or perhaps wonder why we should concern ourselves with this at all?

Because it's their Internet, too.

/a