Re: Value and respect [Re: IETF 100, IAOC perspective]

2016-06-15 16:58:42

We have been silent for a bit, but that was because I talked with Masataka.

We found agreement that for posts to the IETF mailing lists, there should be
nothing that is impolite to any group of our participants, or could be
misunderstood as being such. But of course, any discussion relating to meeting
site selection criteria or priorities thereof is completely fine. We do not
plan to employ any posting rights suspension for anyone at this point, but will
of course continue to monitor discussions. I consider the case closed.

I hope that everyone on the list takes a moment to ensure their posts are as
informative, constructive, and polite as possible. Thank you.

Jari (with Jordi)