Re: Value and respect [Re: IETF 100, IAOC perspective]

2016-06-11 22:12:45
 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; }  "  I prefer the old rules (from netnews days):

1: Don't annoy others unnecessarily; and
2: Don't be too easily annoyed."

be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send. postel ftw.

Lloyd Woodlloyd(_dot_)wood(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk