Re: IAOC -- looking for committee volunteers

2016-07-20 07:42:10
On 7/20/16 14:15, Dave Crocker wrote:
My own view is that diversity in small groups is best served merely by making sure that various members really are different in almost any variety of interesting and meaningful ways.

It's not clear to me whether you're asserting that this is presently true on IAOC committees. Your example ("For example, I think that's why the other members continue to put up with my own participation...") implies on its face that you think it is, but I can't tell whether that's tongue-in-cheek or earnest.

/a