Re: IAOC -- looking for committee volunteers

2016-07-20 12:45:12

Adam Roach <adam(_at_)nostrum(_dot_)com> wrote:
    > One of the things that I find missing from this invitation is an
    > indication
    > of the level of commitment required to participate: how much time
    > investment

I had the same quesiton.

I won't be at more than 2/3 in-person meetings on average, and going to a
retreat is probably off the table too.

On the other hand, having people remote would be a good thing.

    > existing committees are quite homogeneous: unless I'm mistaken, all nine
    > Meetings Committee members are white males from the US or Western

I'm white mail north american too.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-