Re: How to get feedback on published RFCs [resending as plaintext]

2016-07-28 10:48:12
Thanks Dave,

As coincidence would have it, Yaron @ IETF has recently published a thought
piece on this.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-ietf-rfc-annotations-00

We talk to him tomorrow morning.

Thanks for thinking of us.  We'll let you know if this goes anywhere.

Dan

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 10:13 PM, Dave Taht