Old Errata

2016-09-12 03:29:40
Hi

I’ve just noticed that there are a lot (224 at this point in time) or reported
errata that have not yet been handled ([1]).  Some of these are fairly recent,
but a lot are from months or years ago, including 5 from 2010, 1 from 2005 (for
RFC 3970 - “A Traffic Engineering (TE) MIB”)

Is there some process for getting all these errata handled?  I know the usual
process is that someone submits a report, ADs or WG chairs notice, and after a
brief discussion the report is classified as Verified, Held for Document
Update, or Rejected. But ISTM that some reports fall through the cracks.

And sure, I only noticed because one of those 224 is mine...

Yoav

[1] https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rec_status=2&presentation=table