Re: Old Errata

2016-09-12 14:21:06
Hi, Benoit,

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 5:31 AM, Benoit Claise (bclaise)
<bclaise(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Stephen,

I always considered that the "ping" was precisely the errata report.

It probably was, when the errata was filed. For NFSv4, that was
approximately 3 responsible ADs ago :-) ...

I did a sucky job of chasing errata during my first term, but I think I've
asked for guidance on all the errata for my current working groups, unless
I knew what to do with them, in which case, I did something with them.

I've gotten good responses on some, and not on others, which isn't
surprising in a volunteer organization, I guess.

Spencer, the current AD for nfsv4 :-)

Regards, Benoît

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.