Re: Old Errata

2016-09-13 05:06:11
Stephen,

On 2016-09-12 13:40, Stephen Farrell wrote:

On 12/09/16 12:23, Loa Andersson wrote:
Stephen,

Errata that does not attract interest could do so for many reasons. I
think we at least should make up our mind if they should be rejected.
If they are not they at least should be held for a future bis.

That is reasonable, assuming "we" is the set of folks reading this
thread.

Well - yes. But also if you are (the former) wg chair or the shepherd
for a document that have an errata listed I think that it is in your
own interest to have that errata responded to.

/Loa

S.

/Loa

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 sep. 2016, at 12:15, Stephen Farrell