Re: Old Errata

2016-09-12 05:15:54

On 12/09/16 10:56, Loa Andersson wrote:

The ADs might have to point to someone to resolve the (oldest) errata.
Or errata that belong to closed wg's.

FWIW, for my WGs, I follow the practice of handling any
errata for which someone shows interest. So if there're
any that need to be processed, then please ping me, and/or
a relevant mailing list and I'll take action. If, OTOH,
nobody is interested, then that is also true of me:-)

While other ADs may be more proactive than me, I think
it's true that if pinged, ADs will generally take action.

Cheers,
S.