Re: [dmarc-ietf] IETF Mailing Lists and DMARC

2016-11-03 13:25:26
Hi Steve!

The site goes on to say:

"If you don't take any action here, you're leaving a subset of your
potential subscribers out in the cold. Making them second class citizens,
unable to participate in the mailing lists you're hosting. Be kind, and
don't beat up Yahoo users because of a domain policy that Yahoo choose to
implement (and that Yahoo user is stuck dealing with).”

I certainly agree with that sentiment. And it’s not the DMARC WG that's
responsible for IETF email list support, it’s the admin staff at AMS that
are the ones “caught in the middle”.

Cheers,
Andy

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Steve Atkins
<steve(_at_)wordtothewise(_dot_)com>
wrote:

On Nov 3, 2016, at 10:56 AM, Andrew G. Malis <agmalis(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>