Re: [dmarc-ietf] IETF Mailing Lists and DMARC

2016-11-04 10:47:40

Andrew G. Malis <agmalis(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
    > Three thumbs up on the last sentiment above - could you imagine saying
    > to someone that you need to switch phone providers in order to reach
    > certain recipients? And while my current use of gmail allows me to more

yes, we lived through a decade of:
     "This site best viewed in Internet Explorer in 1024 x 768"

(Except that "best" meant, "it won't work otherwise", and this kind of crap
was ubiquitous from many governments.  We fixed the end points, we didn't
work around it with middle box hacks)

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-