Re: Options for temporary operational solution to DMARC problem

2016-11-06 16:11:19
John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:
    > If the IESG believes that even though we've had this problem for 2 1/2
    > years, we need to do something about it NOW NOW NOW rather than waiting
    > a few more months for ARC, I strongly recommend the per-sender rewrite.

We've had serious problems for 2 + years, and we've been told "wait a few
months" multiple times now.  I can live with any temporary solution, as long
as deploying ARC is our clear goal.

]     mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on
rails    [