Re: Options for temporary operational solution to DMARC problem

2016-11-06 16:23:24
On 11/6/2016 2:11 PM, Michael Richardson wrote:
We've had serious problems for 2 + years, and we've been told "wait a few
months" multiple times now.

It has been oddly amusing to watch experienced IETF folk make recommendations based on that sort of timeframe, for work that was, at the time, only just starting (outside of the IETF) and even now is only just underway.

Given the realities of IETF processes and, worse, the realities of production implementation at scale, anyone thinking in terms of small numbers of months is fooling themselves.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking