Re: To "lose the argument in the WG"

2017-02-14 10:29:53
I just posted a note on the IETF list in one of the two discussions Pete is refering to.

Yes, I watched the discussion in the WG.
It took me a while to realize that the WG had really ended up in the state it did. A state I consider a failure in terms of the document.
So it seems to me that I need to say so during the IETF LC.

Yours,
Joel