Re: yet more DMARC stuff, was Re: Mailing list membership.

2017-03-02 14:09:38

Dear John,

"PS: I presume you all know that we've been working on workarounds."

Please John, explain your results or understanding in the IETF list, that all members in the list know, for what you work and what problems exist for you.

many thanks and greetings, willi