Re: yet more DMARC stuff, was Re: Mailing list membership.

2017-03-14 14:24:19
Carsten Bormann wrote:
John R Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:

You can complain about how stupid they are or you can upgrade
your mail system to use authentication methods that have been
IETF standards for a decade and get your mail delivered.  Your choice.

The most likely outcome is that local admins will "upgrade" our mail system
by turning off IPv6.  (We have had IPv6 deployed for some 18 years now.)

turning off IPv6 is a surprisingly (depressingly?) successful mitigation
for a number of networking problems...

-Martin