Re: IAOC requesting input on (potential) meeting cities

2017-03-31 11:09:29

On 3/31/17 10:55 AM, Randy Bush wrote:
so, i am curious.  do people
  o think their imput is more important than that of we small people,
  o can't read or follow instructions,
  o or some other thing i do not understand?

I believe this is something that is worthy of discussion within the
community and not just something that should be bottled up in a mailbox,
for two reasons: first, while I have a view, I am willing to change it
based on discussion (that would be the precise opposite of your first
bullet point), and second, we currently have a document opened in a
working group where discussion of this point might migrate back to
that.  And so, it falls under your latter bullet.  Perhaps in future you
might assume that to be the case (it is, if nothing else, more polite,
and reduces such meta discussions).

Eliot