Re: IAOC requesting input on (potential) meeting cities

2017-04-01 13:16:52
If you haven't seen it, there's also a surveymonkey link about border
crossing experiences at IETF 98 that is also appropriate for people who
stayed home because of concerns and for US attendees who didn't cross
borders, and the last question on the questionnaire is roughly "do you have
concerns about future US meetings".

I sent my comments there.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WMNH9PS

I assume the survey entries will become publicly available at some point -
attendee surveys usually do.

Thanks,

Spencer

On Mar 31, 2017 18:58, "Stewart Bryant"