Re: IAOC requesting input on (potential) meeting cities

2017-04-03 16:51:53
Jordi,

It won't happen when travelling between two "Schengen" countries, I suppose.
But when you enter or leave the Schengen zone, you go through an immigration
checkpoint.

That's a more important distinction than EU/non-EU in this particular case.

    Brian