Re: IAOC requesting input on (potential) meeting cities

2017-04-04 16:12:08

On 4 Apr 2017, at 23:46, Jared Mauch <jared(_at_)puck(_dot_)nether(_dot_)net>
wrote:

      I think the thread can end until the data is reported
and we can then provide our commentary on that.

There is not going to be data. There are going to be the results of a web
questionnaire filled out by a self-selected sample.

Heavily biased data is not necessarily better than anecdote and conjecture.

Yoav