Re: IAOC requesting input on (potential) meeting cities

2017-04-05 04:47:28
On 5 April 2017 at 09:25, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ
<jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es>
wrote:

One important question here, same as we had in the case of Singapore.

If we cancel San Francisco, how much that is going to cost to the IETF for
each of two planned meetings?

8

3) However, for already contracted meetings, if this is going to cost IETF
thousands of dollars, we can’t afford that.

If the entire foreign contingent votes with its feet and stays home,
strikes me that IETF can't afford that either.

And further to your earlier remark:

The UK is, and will remain, a part of the EU until March 2019 in accordance
with Lisbon Treaty, Article 50.

PS  The Treaty of Utrecht has no equivalent of Article 50.