Re: IAOC requesting input on (potential) meeting cities

2017-04-04 15:43:18

Hi Nico,

On 04/04/17 21:24, Nico Williams wrote:
My unstated point was that the US border situation is not really
different from anywhere else.

I disagree. I think that as of now, of the places in which
we're likely to have face-to-face meetings, the uncertainty
with respect to rule-changes involved in future US meetings
is much higher than other places. Again, that's only in terms
of places in which we're likely to meet in the next N years.
That's a mega-negative for US-based meetings IMO.

S.