Re: IAOC requesting input on (potential) meeting cities

2017-04-04 17:34:17
Thanks. I do.

I wait to see what set of the IETF population actually reported an issue vs
what you think the IETF population faces.

I happen to have been least inconvenienced by this meeting as it was within the
fly:drive decision radius.

Singapore (for me) will have the highest RTT as its 24h or so one way.

I'm aware of the overall trends and detailed issues that have transpired and
have family members who work for US CBP and am having regular contact with
them.

Jared Mauch