Re: draft-dolson-plus-middlebox-benefits (was RE: Review of draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-09)

2017-04-12 06:34:17
Hi Lars, hi all,

this document is not proposed for publication at this time. This thread
involved out of some comments on draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt which is currently
under IESG reveiew.

Further, this document was discussed and presented in the tsv-area meeting at
IETF-98. My summary is that there was good discussion about this document and
not all comments were negative. I would even say that there is interest on
further working on this document. However, this document is not part of any
working group and as such it solely depends on the authors to incorporate
comments and drive this forward. Further note that this document is in an early
state and therefore is still work in process. Comments, feedback, and
contributions are more than welcome, I believe. The comment that the document
should be more neutral was already made during the presentation and was
probably well-understood by the authors. Please also see my next mail as reply
to another comments that were made in this thread regarding the intention of
this draft.

Mirja