Re: Minor editorial change to draft-ietf-dnsop-sutld-ps

2017-07-04 08:42:44
On Jul 4, 2017, at 9:37 AM, Randy Bush <randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com> wrote:
how depressing.  one obvious curiousity is who asked the one-sided
question?  otoh, maybe i don't want to know.  but i wish you had
perceived a wider responsibility to the community.

It was discussed at length in the working group, so I would say that you could
In principle have raised this concern sooner. However, I will admit that it
didn’t occur to me to do so either. In any case, it really is a separate issue
from that covered by this draft, and so there’s no reason why we can’t do this
work if you think it’s worth doing. Given the situation with ICANN and GTLD, it
may be moot, but I wouldn’t mind writing it down.