Re: [mail-ng] Mailing List

2004-01-29 15:22:45

On 29 Jan 2004 at 16:45, J C Lawrence wrote:

While I dislike Subject: tags as signal-losing cruft, your argument is
weak.  Any competent MLM will flatten and prevent such tag growths.
Majordomo, which this list uses, should have little problem.

Yes and so I would also prefer to HAVE subject prefixing on this list. Consider
a person
replying to me (off list), sender filtering/tagging won't help. I get 400+
spams a day and
(and have not finished integrating spambayes with my email client), I would
prefer to
have subject prefixing.

OTH, even better than the list is NNTP and so:

With the list owner's permission I'll get the ball rolling on having
this list mirrored on GMane.

I sure would like to see this too.

--
Brad Clements,                bkc(_at_)murkworks(_dot_)com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements