summary the discussion so far

2004-01-31 08:00:19

In less then 36hrs after Paul kickstart the discussion, I woke up in the morning with 140+ emails on the list. It is great to see the excitment over this but it is also not going to be managable in the longrun.

So lets go back to IETF tradition. We need someone to write an i-d with all the concerns and requirements, and then make our discussion around that.

To get it going, I started with a very prelimary scratch of the summary (hopefully capturing most of the points raised) at my Wiki.

        http://james.seng.cc/wiki/wiki.cgi?Mail-NG

If I missed out anything, please just wiki it on.

-James Seng