Re: Mail Cookies

2004-02-11 18:27:31

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:44, Hadmut Danisch wrote:
I send my customer a cookie, i.e. in a message I have a header
entry like

Seems like you've specified a solution but not a problem. Without using words
like "cookie", and "header", what is the end-user-visible effect that you're
trying to achieve with this proposal? It's not obvious to me. I believe it
had something to do with threading, which is the organisation of messages
according to the hierarchy formed by the "in-reply-to" relationship, but you
lost me there somewhere with the cookies.

Regards,
TFBW