Re: [mail-vet-discuss] [I-D.DRAFT-CROCKER-EMAIL-ARCH]

2008-12-03 02:26:05
Dave CROCKER wrote:

Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:
 And i guess Murray's Internet-Draft and Dave's Internet-Draft will be
published as official RFCs (Standards Track) at the same time.

It would be very risky to rely on that happening.

OK. Just never mind the above my word if it does not make case sensitive.

By the way could you please give me a chance to say my personal opinion
about draft-crocker-email-arch? For long time, i have been thinking that
we need some bible to describe an email's basis. Because i feel a
confusing whenever i discuss about email with somebody for email's terms
having a minor disagreement.

Someday i discovered the Internet-Draft (draft-crocker-email-arch) by
chance. After read the Internet-Draft, i thought that the Internet-Draft
will be the final integration specification to say what email is. I
expect the Dave's draft-crocker-email-arch give us good guidances. So i
would like to ask for IETF's related action, as soon as possible ;;

byunghee