Re: [mail-vet-discuss] [I-D.DRAFT-CROCKER-EMAIL-ARCH]

2008-12-03 15:32:47

Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:
   After read the Internet-Draft, i thought that the Internet-Draft
will be the final integration specification to say what email is. I
expect the Dave's draft-crocker-email-arch give us good guidances. So i
would like to ask for IETF's related action, as soon as possible ;;

Thanks for the positive feedback.

When the draft undergoes an IETF Last Call, it will be useful for you and
others
to post comments about the utility of the draft.

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking