mhonarc-dev

Re: Format=flowed

2002-11-01 11:46:40
Earl Hood wrote:
2. Quote marks separated by space
I prefer to stick with RFC2646 on this matter

Okay, I can live with that. ;-)

3. Controlling the body font
You can use the quoteclass=classname option to the mhtxtplain.pl
filter to define the CLASS attribute for the blockquote elements,

I know, but I'm talking about the whole body part of the message.

Now, a question worth asking is if by default a fixed font should
be used for format=flowed, even for the flowed text, similiar to
how Mozilla renders format=flowed messages.

As I mentioned the other day, I don't think Mozilla does wrong. If I have understood it correctly, RFC2646 includes rules for wrapping and unwrapping flowed paragraphs etc., but it does not prescribe any specific font type.

/ Gunnar