mhonarc-dev

Re: Format=flowed

2002-11-02 07:37:13
Earl Hood wrote:
On November 1, 2002 at 19:46, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
I know, but I'm talking about the whole body part of the message.

I guess I misunderstand your goals. With the quoteclass, you can get the desired effects you want:

I don't understand how that would be possible. For quoted paragraphs, yes, but not for unquoted. Please have a look at http://arc.ringlink.org/ringlink-open/msg02452.html to see what I mean (and also have fixed via resource-settings, so I'm not asking for my own sake).

I do see potential benefits of wrapping entities with a DIV element. But it then opens up some questions:

What you say makes sense, at least to the extent I understand it... ;-)

So the question is if fixed should be always be used by default.

I'd vote for that.

If the nonfixed option is specified, then proportional font will be
used,

Not necessarily, i.e. not if you do as I did. :)

but it will also be applied for non-flowed chunks.

The same font for both flowed and non-flowed chunks looks better IMO.

/ Gunnar