mhonarc-dev

Re: Format=flowed

2002-11-02 11:52:08
On November 2, 2002 at 15:36, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:

I don't understand how that would be possible. For quoted paragraphs,
yes, but not for unquoted. Please have a look at
http://arc.ringlink.org/ringlink-open/msg02452.html to see what I mean
(and also have fixed via resource-settings, so I'm not asking for my own
sake).

I now get it.  I thought you were only refering to blockquote elements.

If the nonfixed option is specified, then proportional font will be
used,

Not necessarily, i.e. not if you do as I did. :)

Correct.  To be more technical, the PRE element will not be used, so
the default font will be in effect.

--ewh