mhonarc-dev

mhastart.pl

2002-11-02 17:54:42
Earl,

Have you possibly checked out my rewritten script for invoking MHonArc?
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/2002-10/msg00054.html

I'm asking because if you would find the quality to be acceptable, I think you should consider linking to mhastart.pl or including it in the MHonArc distribution. I believe that doing so would make MHonArc more easily accessible to all of us whose access to the system is restricted.

/ Gunnar

P.S. You didn't forget about making the maxwidth option also affect fixed paragraphs in flowed messages, did you? ;-)