mhonarc-users

Re: Suggestion: using new feature of glimpse

1996-04-29 10:16:32
the announcement of glimpse V3.5 list the ability of glimpse
to select files based on the modification date of a file.

I think it would be nice if we could use this with mhonarc archives.
This requires that mhonarc changes the modification date of the
files it created as well as those created the mime filters. Mhonarc
knows all filenames so it should be possible. Unfortunately I have
not the time to do it myself otherwise I would send a patch ;-)

I'm unclear on what exactly you are looking for.  By behavior of
the OS, any files that mhonarc creates, or edits, will have the
modification date updated.

If you are requesting selective changes to the modification date
be some criteria, can you please elaborate on what criteria you
would like.

Thanks,