mhonarc-users

RE: no add on WinNT

1997-08-11 13:54:32
On Mon, 11 Aug 1997 14:05:45 -0400, Steve Pacenka <sp17(_at_)cornell(_dot_)edu>
wrote:

MHonArc distinguishes between mbox and mh input message files by testing
whether its trailing arguments are directories or plain files.  Directory
arguments (like ".") are assumed to refer to directories containing mh-type
files.  File arguments (like *.msg) are assumed to refer to mbox-type
files.  The error resulted from MHonArc treating mh-type files as mbox-type
files.

  I guess that brings us back to the possible format problem.  You don't
think my Perl port could be a problem, do you?  Activeware doesn't support
all the core functions, fork() is a notable no-go on NT.

-> http://www.concordia.net/

Home of the Cybernautic Hiker's Guide(tm)